Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Kafkova street, Dejvice, balcony, storage room, 90 sqm.
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk 90 sqm. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of brick building with no elevator in the attractive area of Prague 6 – Dejvice. Kitchen equipped with gas stove. Bathtub in the bathroom. Separate toilet. Possibility to connect a cable television and the Internet. The wooden floor and parquet flooring, bathroom tiles. Gas heating. Flat has a storage room of 4 sqm. The apartment has one own balcony and one balcony on a floor, which are shared with another apartment. The apartment is located in a very desirable location near the Vítězné náměstí in Prague 6 Dejvice. All civic amenities in the area such as restaurants, shops, banks, theaters and more. Very good accessibility by public transport. 5 minutes walk to the metro station „A“ Dejvicka. Not far away a bus and tram stops. Available from 01/06/2012
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 550,- czk house services per person + electricity and gas|
|Address||Kafkova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.