Newly built high-standart 4kk with balcony in a prestigious location of Troja
This very comfortable apartment 4kk with 105 m2 and 9 m2 balcony is located in a smaller newly built residential house with a small number of units. The apartment is located in the 2nd floor and is currently used as a 3 + 1. The balcony is tiled with tropical wood. The apartment has windows to three cardinal points thus it is a beautiful sunny apartment overlooking the city.
The corridor is lined with Italian tiles and has underfloor heating. The apartment has central heating. Living room of 34 m2 has a wooden floor and stone paneled main wall and floor to ceiling windows on the south side. Both bedrooms have built-in quality and modern cabinet system. The bathroom has a window with natural daylight, underfloor heating and is very spacious. Sink is recessed into the granite countertop, there is also a corner bath and a shower. The toilet is separate and has a washbasin. The kitchen is furnished with modern furniture and appliances AEG. The apartment has an underground garage, which is directly opposite the lift and cellar. The cellar is made up of two cellars and has a rack shelf system. The apartment is equipped with security alarm and security door NEXT. The main rooms have modern stucco.
In the immediate vicinity of the house there is a bus stop. Metro station – Kobyliské sq. is situated about 1 km from here. Connection to the city center with a car takes an average of 15 min. Additional parking space can be purchased.
7 650 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||incl. comission and legal costs|
|Address||Velká skála, Praha|
|Usable area||105 m²|
|Balcony||yes (9 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.