Prague, furnished apartment for rent 1 + kk, Podle náhonu street, Zabehlice, 44m², parking, balcony
Furnished apartment for rent 1+kk (44 m2) is located on the first floor of new building in the street Podle náhonu, Prague 10, Zabehlice. The kitchen has stove, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Also available washing machine. Part of the apartment is walk-in closet where is plenty of storage space. The apartment includes a balcony 6 m2 and a covered parking space, which is already included in the price. Quiet location, near the sports complex Hamr, where you can find – tennis, squash, indoorcycling, fitness, massages, beach volleyball with a pleasant sitting outside or inside. 3 minutes to bus stop or 5 minutes to the tram stop 11 – Sporilov. In the vicinity of numerous restaurants, shops and more.If you want to join a peaceful living in the countryside near the city center I highly recommend!
8 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3100 utilities + 1.500,- parking|
|Address||Podle náhonu, Praha 4 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||44 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.