Prague, beautiful unfurnished flat 3+kk after reconstruction for rent, balcony, Podolí, Kaplická street, 65 sqm.
Very nice unfurnished flat 3+kk 65 sqm after reconstruction. This apartment is located on the 6th floor of panel house, which was also renovated. The house is insulated and has a new elevator. Nice and quiet location in Prague 4 – Podolí. Modern fully equipped kitchen with all appliances. Kitchenette with gas stove, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave oven. Kitchen and living room separated by a bar. The bathroom has bath with massage shower and toilet. The rooms have laminate flooring and bathroom tiles. Central heating. Possibility to connect a cable television and the Internet. Plastic windows. The apartment has a balcony with beautiful views of the surrounding area. There is a beautiful park Kavci hory not far from house. Good accessibility by public transport. There is a bus station 5 minutes from the house. 2 minutes by bus to the metro station „C“ Pankrác. All civic amenities in the area (shops, restaurants, polyclinic, cinema, school, …). Parking is available in front of the house.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- czk utilities|
|Address||Kaplická, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.