Brick 2+1 apartment in well maintained condition, renovated bathroom, painted, plastic windows, Pilsen - Koterov
Rent very nice furnished apartment in a brick house on the eastern outskirts of London. This very bright apartment with an area 67 m2 is situated on the ground floor with no elevator and consists of interconnecting rooms. The apartment is newly painted and has new windows. Bathroom renovated and has a corner bath, toilet is separate. An integral part of the apartment is an established cable TV and internet from UPC. The parquet floor, carpet and PVC, central heating. Also available in a cellar in the basement. Quiet living in close to school, bus stops and several shops.
8 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.