Fully furnished flat 3+1 in the Northern Suburbs, possible even without furniture, 80 m², balcony, cellar
Renting a flat panel in the 11th floor of a building in the vineyards in close proximity to bus stops. The apartment occupies a total area of 80 m2 and consists of impassable rooms. The apartment is fully furnished with old furniture and appliances (kitchen, gas stove, fridge, freezer, microwave, living room wall, sofa, wardrobes, beds), in agreement with the owner to rent without equipment. Bathroom has a bath and washing machine, toilet is separate. The floor covering flooring, linoleum and marble tiles in the kitchen. Central heating. This is a nice apartment with a balcony overlooking the neighborhood and also a cellar. Quiet location close to the Zoological and Botanical Garden and the House of fairy tales, a few minutes to the center.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - branch office Pilsen
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.