Prague, furnished apartment 2 +1 for rent, Brunclíkova street, Prague 6, 55 m², house after reconstruction
Furnished apartmetn 2 +1 for rent is located on the 6th floor block of flats in Brunclíková street, Prague 6 – Veleslavin. Usable area is 55 m2. Kitchen equipped with gas stove, refrigerator and kitchenware. Bathroom with shower and washing machine, toilet separately. The floor tiles and carpets. Possibility to rent a celler. The house has been completely renovated – front doors, running boards, insulation, new windows. The apartment is located a few meters from the tram stop „Větrník“ from which can be reached within 10 minutes on the Metro A „Hradčanská“. Near Obora Hvězda. In the vicinity of restaurants, pubs, Billa, DM drugstore, post office, etc.
8 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5,000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Brunclíkova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.