Unfurnished apartment 2+1 apartment in a block of the revitalization, nice view from the balcony, Doubravka
Renting a flat panel in the original condition of the snails Doubravka. 2 +1 apartment is situated in the 6th floor of the brick house and renovated (windows, insulation). Total area of apartment is 63 m2, consists of impassable rooms that are without equipment. The apartment tenants will remain only a kitchen with gas stove, bathroom with shower, toilet is separate. The apartment has a very nice balcony overlooking the city and also a practical chamber. On the floor lay parquet, tiles and carpet, central heating. Of course then the connection to cable television, telephone and STA. Close to all amenities (bus stops, shops, restarace, veterinary clinic, school, kindergarten).
6 100 CZKper month
|Usable area||63 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.