Sale, building land, luxury area, 1160 m², Štiřín, Praha-východ
The land is located above Štiřín pond in the village Kamenice and offers beautiful countryside views of the castle Štiřín with an adjacent golf course. Location is the development of larger luxury houses, more searched by affluent people. On the Land Cadastre is maintained as a garden, but there is a valid planning permission to build a house with 2 floors and attic. The current owner has a building permit for timber construction. Utility lines are on the boundary: electricity, water, waste gas. Public transport and civic amenities 2km. The bus goes to Prague, 34 minutes on the subway Budějovická. Distance to the edge of Prague 22 km, 15 minutes by car.
2 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Na Stráni, Kamenice|
|Grounds area||1 160 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.