Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk, street Bratislavska, Hostivar, 50 sqm, garage, balcony
Newly built apartment 2+kk with balcony and garage, Prague 10 – Hostivar. Near the park Hostivar and with excellent accessibility. The apartment is furnished, the total area of 50 sqm. It is sunny, windows on 3 sides of the world. Built-in wardrobes. In the bathroom is a bath, toilet is separate. In addition to luxury living and offers a wide range of services such as hypermarket, nursery, restaurant, pharmacy, tobacco and other services for your comfortable living. Good place for recreation and relaxation, area full of greenery. It is also the center of all runners, swimmers, cyclists, fans of fitness, recreational and extreme sports. The apartment is easily and quickly accessible from the main traffic artery of Prague – South coupling D1 and metro. 20 minutes by car or 35 minutes by public transport from the center.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 CZK + electricity|
|Address||Bratislavská, Praha 10|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.