Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 3+kk (92m²) for rent, U lužického semináře, Malá Strana
Beautiful duplex apartment 3+kk for rent in the street U lužického semináře in Prague 1 – Malá Strana. Unfurnished apartment with a total area of 92 square meters is located on the 3rd floor of a brick building with no elevator. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, ceramic plate, oven and dishwasher. The modern bathroom has washing machine, a tub and toilet. The apartment has a closet. Flooring – laminate flooring and tiles. The apartment is completely silent, the house is located in a side street near Charles Bridge, right in the center of historical Prague. Full civic amenities in the neighborhood are commonplace. Right in the house is a renowned restaurant with Czech cuisine. A few minutes from the house there is a tram and metro stop.
38 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1500,- + energy|
|Address||U lužic. semin., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
from day: 2017/05/26
Prague, Elegant flat with the Castle view, furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Plaska street, balcony, Mala Strana
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.