Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 3+1 (108m²) for rent, U lužického semináře, Malá Strana
Beautiful apartment 3+1 for rent in the street U lužického semináře in Prague 1 – Malá Strana. Unfurnished apartment with a total area of 108 square meters is located on the 2nd floor of a brick building. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, gas hob, oven and dishwasher. The modern bathroom has a shower, toilet and bidet, second toilet is separate. The apartment has a closet. There is a phone. Flooring – laminate flooring and tiles. The house is located in the city center, just close to the Charles Bridge. Full civic amenities in this area – shops, restaurants, bars, etc. A few minutes from the house is a tram and metro station.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000CZK + energy|
|Address||U lužic. semin., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||108 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.