Brick 1+1 apartment in the city center, partly furnished, club scene, close to Republic Square
Rent maintained a very nice apartment 1 +1 in a brick apartment building in a prime location near the Republic Square and close to the JK Tyl. The apartment is situated on the 2nd floor with no elevator and consists of interconnecting rooms. These rooms are partly furnished, after dohdě with the owner to rent without equipment. Bathroom has a shower, toilet is separate. On the floor and put a floating floor tiles, heating ensured by a gas boiler. Apartment very clean and sunny with plenty of daylight. Attractive living in the city center with all amenities (shops, pharmacy, bars, restaurants, cosmetic studios, boutiques, drugstores, and many others). Recommended.
6 800 CZKper month
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.