Prague, beautiful unfurnished office space for rent, new building, garage, Zbraslav, street Vaclava Rady, 33 sqm.
Beautiful unfurnished office 33 sqm for rent. This office is located on the 1st floor of new brick building with an elevator in Prague 5 – Zbraslav. Kitchenette equipped with cooker and refrigerator. Bathroom with shower and a toilet. Central heating. The floors in the apartment are laminate, carpet and tiles in the bathroom. Available connection for telephone and internet. There is an enclosed patio with benches and a pond. 150 meters from the house there is a Lidl shopping center. Not far from a house is bus stop with the availability connection to the metro station „B“ Smichovske nadrazi about 14 minutes. Zbraslav is a quiet district of Prague 5, with full amenities. Possibility to rent a garage for a fee.
6 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500,- czk utilities + possibility to rent garage for extra fee|
|Address||Václava Rady, Praha 5 - Zbraslav|
|Usable area||33 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.