Prague, furnished apartment for rent 1+kk (32 m²), Hořejší nábřeží street, Smichov
Beautiful furnished apartment for rent 1+kk (32 m2) is located in a brick house in the Hořejší nábřeží street, Prague 5, Smichov. There is a kitchen with dining room, bedroom and bathroom. The floors are floating. New wooden sound insulated windows. The whole house was costly reconstruction which was completed early 2012. There is a new elevator. All apartments offer a high standard. This is a very attractive location with spectacular views of the Vltava. Excellent transport accessibility. Close to tram, metro Karlovo Square Angel. Photographs illustrative of a similar apartment.
21 616 CZKper month
800 € Currency rate: 27,02
from day: 2016/10/24
|Address||Hořejší nábř., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||32,14 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, partly furnished attic apartment for rent 4+kk (120m²), Pod Hybšmankou, Smíchov, terrace, balcony, garage
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+kk (49 m²), for rent, Prague 5 - Smichov, street Jindricha Plachty, elevator
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.