Partially furnished studio apartment in a unique location at Šídlovského pond, renovated, 29 m², balcony, Bolevec
Rent a nice apartment and kept in a tenement building in Pilsen Bolevec the final tram No. 4 The apartment with the size of 29 m2 is situated in the 11th floor and is currently undergoing a partial renovation. Apartment remains partially furnished – kitchen with cooker, fridge, microwave and kettle, as well as cabinet with built-in computer desk, wardrobe and couch. The windows were installed new shutters, new exterior doors and floors. The apartment has a nice balcony overlooking the neighborhood. The house, which has undergone a revitalization (zeteplení, plastic windows, new elevator) is located in a very desirable location with all amenities, excellent transport links and also unique possibilities for walks around Bolevecké ponds.
5 900 CZKper month
|Usable area||29 m²|
|Loggia||yes (2,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.