Prague, bright apartment 2 + kk for rent, Nad Kajetánka street, Prague 6 - Břevnov, 54 m², fully reconstructed
Beautiful, bright apartment 2 + kk for rent is located in a brick building with an elevator in the Nad Kajetánkou street, Prague 6 – Břevnov. The total habitable floor area is 54 m2 + spacious terrace. The apartment consists of 2 separate rooms and kitchen – one is equipped with gas stove, oven and hood. Bathroom with corner bath and toilet. The apartment has been completely renovated. Floating floor and tiles. Gas heating. Internet connection provided by UPC. Nice location with good access to the city center: tram stop within walking distance, the nearest metro station located 12 minutes away by tram. There are: Brevnov monastery with monastic garden, Prague Castle, Landronka which is excellent for a walk, bike and roller skates.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2.000 CZK utilities + energy|
|Address||Praha, Praha 6 (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.