Beautiful duplex apartment fully equipped with modern furniture, balcony, cellar, elevator, garage, 140 m², Roudna
Unique rental duplex apartment with 4 + kk located in newly built residential building in 2006 in Pilsen Roudné. This very spacious apartment is situated in the 5th floor with lift, consisting of impassable rooms that are completely and also very modern with all furniture and electrical appliances. The corner kitchen has a refrigerator, freezer, electric cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher and microwave. The apartment has 2 bathrooms, one of them is a shower, corner bath in the second. On the floor lay-quality parquet and tiles, central heating. Of course there is a set top box and Internet přiojení. The apartment has a balcony 5 m2 in size and the cellar (3 m2). BYU is a great part also has its own garage, which is in the price. The house is located just minutes from the Kaufland shopping center and city center, near the tennis courts. Recommended.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ Fees and services|
|Usable area||140 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.