Sales of the production facility in Old Plzenec, 4,338 square meters built-up areas, halls, garages, near the raid D5
We sell unique manufacturing facility Museum of Horrors. The building stands on the built-up area 4338 square meters, green area occupies 3,510 square meters. The building is located office, manufacturing and storage areas. There are also 3 garages. There are 2 wells with drinking water that is used in the building, naturally drains into the municipal sewer. The building has a 50 kW transformer and gas connection. Heating provided by gas boiler and a separate boiler for heating warehouses. The whole object of the production facility is ensured by an electronic system (connection to the central panel protection). Very good accessibility, 4 km from the motorway D5 direction Rozvadov. Recommended. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The agency's services and financial advice for free.
|other water source|
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Address||Luční, Starý Plzenec|
|Usable area||4 338 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.