Prague 5, Homolka, street Hamsíkova, family house 3 +1 and 2 + kk for rent, 185 m², swimming pool, garage, garden
We offer for rent a furnished family house designed as a 3 +1 (ground floor) and 2 + kk (first floor) in Hamsíkova street, Prague 5 – Homolka. Total living area of the house is 185 m2, then the house has a spacious garden with an area of 300 m². House is fully equipped with furniture and appliances. Kitchen on the ground floor is equipped with ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and kettle. Kitchen corner on the first floor features a gas stove, oven, extractor hood, fridge, microwave oven. In the basement is one large room that can serve as storage or as a gym. The bathroom with bath, separate toilet. A great advantage of the house is a winter garden and swimming pool. The house has a garage for one car. The floor carpet, tile and laminate flooring. Heating gas. House is situated in a quiet area with a perfect connection to the center, also in the vicinity of good civic amenities: shopping centers, hospitals, schools, sports centers, golf. Near the bus station about 2 minutes walk.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000-6000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Hamsíkova, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||185 m²|
|Grounds area||300 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.