Vestec, row family house, 3+kk (90 m²) for sale, Rákosová, new building, garden, 2 parking places, Prague 4
Do you long for a quiet home away from the noice of the city, but within its range? We offer beautiful newly built row family house on the border of Prague 4, in the village Vestec, only 10 minutes from metro Budějovická. Small garden with a terrace behind the house, accessible from the living room, inviting you to sit with a clear view of the green. Spacious living room downstairs is associated with a fully equipped kitchen, upstairs are two bedrooms and separate bathroom with corner bath and toilet. Separate toilet is downstairs too. There is enough storage space in the attic, large wardrobes are on the both floors and in the garden is garden house. The house includes two parking places on land in front of the house. Beautiful and comfortable housing, ideal for family with children. For more information or viewing, please contact your broker.
3 850 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Usable area||90 m²|
|Grounds area||136 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.