Apartment 3+kk (92 m²) after a complete reconstruction - for sale, Korunní street - Prague 2 - Vinohrady
Looking for fantastic flat in a unique location Vinohrady? Just for you, we offer a flat 3+kk with a total area of 92m² in one of the most beautiful street Korunní in the Vinohrady location. The apartment was fully renovated last year and provides comfort in all directions. Upon entering the spacious hall will be immediately enchanted by lightness and spaciousness of the flat. Living room with kitchen has area 41m² and is oriented on the south side of Korunní street. Although under the windows of a tram line is to be very quiet. In the second part of the apartment then there are two bedrooms, both with the northern orientation of the courtyard – a quiet zone. The apartment also has a very spacious bathroom with quality sanitary and underfloor heating. The apartment has a storage 5m², located in the mezzanine. For more information contact the broker. Highly recommended tour.
|tramway||15 meters from house|
6 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Korunní, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.