Prague 5, nice apartment 3+kk, possible to conection to the neighbor 3+kk, Devonská, Hlubočepy, balcony, cellar 83 m².
We offer nice apartment 3+kk in a quiet area of Prague – Hlubočepy, in the vicinity of green and all the civic amenities. The apartment is located on the 7th floor of the house from 1994 with the orientation of windows to the wet and north. Two separated bedrooms, living room with glassed balcony and preparation for kitchen, solid wood doors and frames, bathroom with shower and separated toilet. The apartment is currently independent, but in the past has been structurally modified and connected to the neighboring dwelling of 3+kk. In case of interest this connection can be used and expand the housing area up to 130 m2. All modifications were approved. If you are interested you can buy a garage in the house. For more information, please contact your broker.
4 092 200 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||Devonská, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||83 m²|
|Balcony||yes (9 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.