Prague, beautiful unfurnished house 5+1 for rent, garage, garden, sauna, Horomerice, Nad Panskou zahradou street,191sqm.
Beautiful spacious unfurnished house 5+1, which is located in a quiet location of Horomerice. The ground floor covers an area of 105 m² and the first floor on an area of 86 square meters. House is after partially reconstruction. There is a very large garden around the house. Two bathrooms, one with a bath and shower and one with shower, 2 x toilet (one separated). Fully equipped kitchen with all appliances. Kitchenette with electric ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and microwave oven. In the basement there is a sauna with shower and toilet and laundry with washing machine. There is a garage and one other covered place for a car. The house has a beautiful balcony. Available satellite connection. Floating floors in combination with the tiles. Direct electrical heating. In the vicinity of all amenities. Good accessibility to the city center by public transport. This house also can be rented as an office.
35 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ 6000,- czk utilities|
|Address||Nad Pans. zahr., Horoměřice|
|Usable area||191 m²|
|Grounds area||708 m²|
|Garden||yes (500 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (2,70 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.