Prague, cozy, fully furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, U Milosrdných Street, Old Town, 80 m², in the historic center
Cozy, fully furnished apartment 2+1 for rent is located on the 2nd floor of the building without an elevator in the U Milosrdných street, Prague 1 – Old Town. Total usable area is 80 sqm. The apartment consists of a spacious living room, equipped with a TV wall, TV, sofa, sleeping area. You'll also find a cozy bedroom with a bed and wardrobes. Kitchen with gas stove, oven and kitchenware. The floors are covered with parquet and PVC. Bathroom with bath, toilet separately. Common areas of the house is currently undergoing reconstruction. U Milosrdných Street, where the apartment is located, offers excellent amenities in addition to the great accessibility to all parts of Prague. For lovers of shopping is located within walking distance of Pařížská street, home to many well-known fashion brands. For those who prefer history is in the area: The Spanish Synagogue, the Old-New Synagogue, Nemocnice Na Františku or Old Town Square.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||U milosrdných, Praha 1|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.