Lovely furnished 2+1 in Mala Strana, 60m², balcony, quiet, Újezd, Praha 1
We offer for rent a lovely furnished apartment 2+1 with the total area of 60m² in one of the most beautiful parts of Prague. The apartment is located in Mala Strana, Ujezd, Prague 1on the 3rd floor of a brick house with elevator. Floating floor, tiles and carpet in the bedroom. Central heating. There is a fridge, freezer, washing machine, gas stove and dishwasher in the kitchen. A bathtube in the bathroom, WC is separate. The apartment has a small balcony, its windows face the backyard, so the apartment is very quiet. Internet is already included in the fees. The apartment is newly painted with a new bathroom.Pleasant walks in Petrin park and in the historic heart of Prague, tram stops nearby, walking distance to the centre.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 7000 utilities|
|Address||Újezd, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.