Lovely furnished 2+1 in Mala Strana, 60m², balcony, quiet, Újezd, Praha 1
We offer for rent a lovely furnished apartment 2+1 with the total area of 60m² in one of the most beautiful parts of Prague. The apartment is located in Mala Strana, Ujezd, Prague 1on the 3rd floor of a brick house with elevator. Floating floor, tiles and carpet in the bedroom. Central heating. There is a fridge, freezer, washing machine, gas stove and dishwasher in the kitchen. A bathtube in the bathroom, WC is separate. The apartment has a small balcony, its windows face the backyard, so the apartment is very quiet. Internet is already included in the fees. The apartment is newly painted with a new bathroom.Pleasant walks in Petrin park and in the historic heart of Prague, tram stops nearby, walking distance to the centre.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 7000 utilities|
|Address||Újezd, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.