Prague 9, new apartment 2+kk for sale, 66 m², nature, quite locality, Vidlák, Hostavice, 2 parking, balcony, cellar.
We offer living in a very quiet natural park, where will be no further buildings. Beautiful, yet uninhabited apartment 2+kk in low-floor house built in 2009 in Prague 9, Hostavice. Closed complex of three buildings with land, children playground and gardens behind the house. Hardly any new projects offer peace and security in connection with such quality brick construction and high standard of equipment. We offer a true luxury living.
Living room with fully equipped kitchenette with Siemens appliances is beautifully bright thanks to large French windows. Luxury is a wooden floor and underfloor heating. Bedroom with balcony is associated with the luxurious bathroom with large-format Italian tiles and above standard sanitary. The toilet is separated, accessible from the hall, where there is space for built-in wardrobe and fridge. The cellar is included and it is possible to buy up to two parking places – in a common garage in basement and covered outdoor parking in closed areal.
The whole living has a family character, without any disturbing elements. In the vicinity is a natural park, small river, forests and ponds. It also offers good access to the city center either by car, train or public transport. Ideal accommodation for nature lovers or family with children. Highly recommended a viewing.
3 590 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including legal services and all the fees|
|Address||Vidlák, Praha 9 - Hostavice|
|Usable area||66 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.