Ceramic workshop with Kassels kiln for rent, Suchdol nad Lužnicí, Klikov, ulice Husova
Interesting investment opportunity. Ceramic workshop (700 m2) with completely unique Kassels kiln for rent in the popular tourist area – Klikov, Suchdol nad Lužnicí.
It is a complex of three brick buildings (700 m2) on a plot area of 1365 m2. The main building, which houses the furnace Kassel, serves as a factory, workshop and retail space (showroom), also available warehouses, employee facilities (toilet, shower, cloakroom, lounge, office) all machinery and equipment, including molds. The building has a completely new roof of clay tiles, an outdoor courtyard spaces are reinforced. The other two buildings are processed pottery, and there is also a temporary accommodation for the manager / owner of the workshop. Can be immediately start production. The area is protected by a wall.
The part of the lease is also all mechanical equipment, may be bought and finished products that are in stock.
The whole area is also possible to buy. Location is rich in summer tourism, tourists attracted by nearby lakes, deep forests and surrounding flat terrain for cyclists, which can all be used as a business plan, for example, part of the complex. Converted to a guest house with summer courses in ceramics.
For further information or viewing please contact the broker.
6 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ Utilities (energy and services)|
|Address||Husova, Suchdol nad Lužnicí|
|Usable area||700 m²|
|Grounds area||1 365 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.