Prague, beuatiful apartment 3 + kk after reconstruction for rent, Manesova, Vinohrady, 87 m²
Beautiful renovated apartment 3 + kk on the third floor ot the well maintained brick building with an elevator. The apartment has two bedrooms and a living room with a new kitchenette, with a refrigerator with freezer, gas stove, oven and a dishwasher. In the bathroom there is a bathtube, toilet is separately. On the floors there are parquets, somewhere floating floor and tiles, heating is gas. The house wiring UPC. The advantage of the apartment is a size (90square meters) and a location. The house is located between Namesti Jiriho z Podebrad (where are also popular farmers' markets) and park Riegrovy sady in the central part of Vinohrady, a popular Pragues neighborhood, with good civic amenties and excellent transport accessibility to the city center. We can only recommend it.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 600,- / 1 person + energy bills|
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.