Prague 3, renovated apartment 2+kk for sale, area of 47 m², Ripska street, Vinohrady.
We would like to offer for sale this fully renovated, loft apartment 2+kk, whose total area is 47 m2. The apartment is situated on the 5th floor with a lift, located in Ripska street in Prague 3. The apartment consists of living room with kitchenette, separate bedroom and bathroom. Kitchen is equipped with appliances. In the bathroom is bathtub and toilete. On the floors are tiles and floating floor. Heating by gas boiler. The house is situated in an excellent quiet location with a lots of greenery. There are many opportunities for relaxation and rest – Riegrovy sady at your fingertips. The possibility of cultural activities – theater U Hasicu or the Vinohrady theater nearby. Good civic amenities are commonplace. A wide selection of shops, restaurants and cafes nearby. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop just steps from the house, metro Jiriho z Podebrad and namesti Miru nearby.
4 020 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal service|
|Address||Řipská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||47 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.