Prague 5, wonderful apartment 3+kk for sale, 115 m², Musílkova, Košíře, large terrace, cellar, garage.
Looking for a quiet living in a very popular and attractive area of Prague 5 – Košíře? We offer interesting apartment 3+kk in a brick building from 2008 with a beautiful terrace and unobstructed view of the surrounding roofs and the nearby natural monument Skalka.
Generously solved the space dominated by a living room with fully equipped kitchenette, two bedrooms are separated, one is associated with a large cloakroom and both have access to the terrace. Practical is the closet and two toilets, the apartment includes a parking place in common garage and cellar in the basement of the house.
Sure you'll love to sit undisturbed and enjoying morning coffee on the sunny terrace. With electronically controlled awning do not give up their enjoyment even in bad weather, almost all year you can enjoy this advantage of living. Pleasant is all civic amenities in place – schools, kindergartens, shops, bus and tram stop is 3 minutes walk, to metro Anděl is 5 minutes. We recommend a viewing!
8 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||Musílkova, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||115 m²|
|Terrace||yes (20 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.