Prague 1, spacious apartment 4+1 for sale, area of 135 m², Old Town, Melantrichova street.
We would like to offer this spacious apartment 4+1, with a total area of 135 m² for sale. This apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of a renovated building with an elevator, which is located in a pleasant part of the historical center of Prague, just five minutes from Old Town Square. There are four rooms, two are separated, kitchen, pantry, cloakroom, bathroom and toilet. The apartment is before renovation. Heating by gas boiler. On the floors are original wood floors, tiles and PVC. Beautiful living in the city center, in a place rich in sights, but also very well equipped services. To Wenceslas Square just 3 min., there is several theaters, museums, restaurants, music clubs, shops. Old Town is the most beautiful part of Prague is suitable for the discerning travelers seeking a wonderful atmosphere of old parts of town.
18 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal service|
|Address||Melantrichova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.