Prague, nice furnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction for rent, Vinohrady, Jezkova street, 45 m².
Nice and sunny apartment 2+kk after reconstruction in Jezkova street in Vinohrady. Fully furnished apartment with an area of 45 sqm is located on the 3rd floor of brick building, which was also renovated. Kitchen equipped with gas stove, oven, extractor hood and fridge with freezer. The bathroom has a bathtub and washing machine. Rooms have laminate flooring in hallway and bathroom are tiles. The apartment has its own gas boiler. Apartment is located in an attractive location with excellent amenities, theaters, restaurants, post office. Excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague, just few steps from the house is a tram stop and metro „A“ Jiriho z Podebrad. The apartment is located in a quiet place with lots of greenery. Only two subway stops is very famous Wenceslas Square, the center of the bustling city life, shops and restaurants. Near the Rieger Park. A great place for sport and recreation.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utitlities 800,- czk utilities + electricity and gas|
|Address||Ježkova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.