Prague, spacious unfurnished apartment 5+kk for rent, Karoliny Svetle, Old Town, 146m², balcony
The apartment is located on the second floor of a renovated brick building (no elevator). There are four separate bedrooms and living room with kitchenette. There are also two bathrooms, both with bath, two toilets are separate. There is also a washing machine available. On the floors there are parquet and tiles, heating is gas and electric. To the apartment belongs a cellar, the advantage is even a small balcony with a nice view. The apartment was renovated in 2010 and will be rented unfurnished, furniture on the photos belongs the previous tenants. Exceptional location in the heart of Old Town, near the Vltava river. Beautiful and spacious apartment suitable for a family or roommates.
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 400,- / 1 person + electricity and gas cca CZK 2600,-|
|Address||Karoliny Světlé, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||146 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.