Prague, unfurnsihed flat 2+1 for rent , 66m², lucrative location, Malá Strana, Říční
Flat (66m²) 2+1 for rent. This unfurnished flatt is located on the first floor of the brick building without an elevator. It is partially reconstructed. There is just a kitchenette. Heating with gas stove. The entrance to the apartment is the loggia which is situated in the yard. This is a site with all amenities and excellent transport links to all parts of Prague (near the tram stop). The house is located in a quiet locality at Kampa Park (great place to relax).
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Říční, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||66 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.