Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (80m²), Karoliny Světlé Street, Old Town, terrace, beautiful view
Unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (80m²) with terrace 50 m2 is located on the fourth floor of a brick building with no elevator in the street Karoliny Světlé, Prague 1, Old Town. The apartment has one separate room. The kitchen has elektric stove, oven, washing machine, dish washer. In the bathroom is shower, toilet in separate room. Floating floors and tiles. Plenty of storage space – two chambers. Lovely view of Petrin hill and Prague Castle. Excellent civic public transportation – 2 minutes by tram station, pharmacy, library, shops, restaurants, theaters and more. Beautiful location in the heart of Prague. Just a few steps from the Vltava River, the National Theatre and Charles Bridge.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Karoliny Světlé, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||80 m²|
|Terrace||yes (50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.