Prague, representative apartment 3+1 (110m²) for rent, Vinohrady, Vinohradská
Representative 3 +1 apartment is located in the 2nd floor of the brick house (with elevator) in an attractive part of Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is fully furnished and its area is 110 m2. The apartment has high ceilings, conservatory and balcony to the courtyard. The apartment consists of living room (sofa, coffee table, armchair, TV), one bedroom (bed, nightstand, table, chairs, shelves), the second bedroom (double bed, wardrobes, bedside table, chair), equipped kitchen including appliances (washing machine, dishwasher, stove, oven, fridge, dining table, chairs). The bathroom has a shower. Closets and drawers in the hall. The apartment UPC and WiFi. The house is after complete reconstruction. Excellent location to reach the center with excellent civic amenities (shops, restaurants, wine bars, cafes, theaters, etc). Of course, accessibility is the perfect location (tram and metro stop near the house). Riegerovy sady, ideal for sport or recreation, are just a few minutes walk away.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vinohrady, Praha 2 - Vinohrady (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.