We offer house for rent 4+1, furnished, 180 m², garage, cellar, Prague 3, V Zeleni street
We offer house for rent 4+1, furnished, 180 m2, Prague 2, V Zeleni street. The house consists of living room, 3 rooms, kitchen and entrance hall. Bathroom and toilet separate. On the 2th floor is a second toilet. The house includes a garage and cellar. The living room is furnished: fireplace, sofa and television. In the 1th bedroom you will find a double bed and wardrobe. In the 2th bedroom is a 2 beds, 2 desks, chairs, sofa and wardrobe. The 3th room is unfurnished. The kitchen is equipped: dishwasher, fridge with freezer, gas stove with oven, hood, dining table with chairs. In the bathroom is a tub and shower. The house is situated in a quiet part of Prague. The center can be reached in about 15 minutes from the nearby tram stop Chmelnice. Nearby of house is a hypermarket, elementary school and park.
25 000 CZKm² per month
|Charges||+ approx. 5000,- CZK utilities (gas, electricity, water and trash)|
|Address||V zeleni, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||180 m²|
|Grounds area||290 m²|
|Garden||yes (200 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.