Prague, nice furnished apartment for sale, Smichov, Na Zatlance, 3+kk, 96,8m², terrace 85,6 m²
This very nice apartment for sale is located in the new building, on the 6th floor with lift. Address offers a prestigious residence with excellent accessibility to the center. This apartment will suit owners, whose priority is big and sunny terrace with beautiful view. There are total of 2 bathrooms. Disposition 3+kk apartment is furnished. There is possibility to rent or buy garage too. Smíchov location offers excellent transport connections to other parts of Prague, Andel metro station (there are many trams including night line) is about 3 minutes walk from the building. There is also great shopping and cultural center Novy Smichov. This accommodation will satisfy even the most demanding clients, in building are more flats to sale – ask us for details! Photos of the apartment are illustration.
17 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Na Zatlance, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||96,80 m²|
|Terrace||yes (85,60 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.