Prague 5, apartment 1+1 for rent, area of 42 m², furnished, Smíchov, Vodní
Furnished 1 +1 (42m²) for rent. This apartment is located in Smichov in the 4th floor of a brick building without elevator. It includes a living room (sofa, coffee table, wardrobe, double bed, TV), kitchen (kitchen, fridge, freezer, washing machine, stove, sofa, wardrobe, chairs) and bathroom (shower, bath, WC). Parking is available on the street in front of the house. Parking garage is possible around. The apartment is located in a very desirable location with full amenities. There are many shops, restaurants, wine bars and theaters. Novy Smichov shopping center (shops, cafes, cinema) is located just 500 meters / 2 stops by tram. Excellent transport accessibility by car and public transport (tram stop 100 meters from the house). Near the house is also a large Gardens zahrady Kinskych, ideal for sport and relaxation.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000CZK utilities|
|Address||Vodní, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.