Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (110m²), Lublaňská St., New Town, parking, complete reconstructed
The newly renovated unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (110 m2) is located on the fourth floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Lublaňská, Prague 2, New Town. The whole house and the apartment was fully renovated in 2012. There are two separate rooms. The brand new kitchen has ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer. The bathroom has a beautiful corner bath and toilet. The new wooden parquet floors and high quality tiles. Rooms oriented to the west, kitchen to the east. In the apartment is spacious chamber with inlets for a washing machine (5m²). With the apartment is also possible to rent a garage for a fee. Heating – gas (thermostat). The possibility of O2 internet connection. Excellent location – just 3 minutes on the metro „C“ I.P.Pavlova or metro „A“ Namesti Miru station and tram stations. In the vicinity are all amenities – shops, restaurants, theaters, school, pharmacy, and more. Beautiful brand new housing in apartments, waiting for its first tenant.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||utilities 4500 + energy|
|Address||Lublaňská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||109,43 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.