Nice furnished apartment 4+1 (170 sqm) for rent, Prague 5 - Kosire, square Josefa Machka, balcony
We would like to offer for rent this furnished apartment 4+1 situated on the 4th floor apartment building, in Prague 5, Joseph Machek Square. The apartment is spread over the entire house. In the apartment is a kitchen with dining room and living room, dressing room, children room, room with toilet and shower, smaller guest room, bedroom, study, two balconies one of which is glazed, separate toilet, bathroom with tub, two sinks and shower corner. Kitchen is equipped with appliances, there is a ceramic hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven and hood. Gas heating boiler. The floors are tiles and floating floor. Quiet location with plenty of greenery in the neighborhood, are several parks, a nice view of Prague. Good amenities, shopping center Novy Smichov located about 10 minutes, near restaurants and shops. The bus stop 5 minutes away from the house, the Andel metro station about 12 minutes
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6000 CZK utilities|
|Address||nám. J. Machka, Praha 5|
|Usable area||170 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.