Prague 2, spacious, renovated apartment 4+kk for sale, area of 100 m², Vinohrady, Slezska street.
We offer this very light, completely renovated apartment 4+kk, a total area of 100 m², which is located on the 1st floor of a brick building with a lift in Prague 3 Vinohrady in Slezska street. As already mentioned, the apartment has been completely renovated, there are renovated floors, two new bathrooms and kitchen corner. The heart of the apartment is the entrance hall from which is accessible all rooms of the apartment. Kitchen, pantry, bathroom and the first three rooms, these are separate and oriented to the street. Another room, for example suitable for bed room or dining room faces the courtyard, there is also the entrance to the balcony (3 m2) and a second bathroom. Bathrooms are equipped with the toilet, bidet, wash basins, heating ladders, first bathroom has a bath, shower is in the second. The floors are parquet, tiles and floating floor. Heating by gas boiler. The house is well situated, this part of the street is very quiet with little traffic. Good road access, metro station Flora is located just 3 minutes walk from the house, as well as the tram stop.
7 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including fees and legal services|
|Address||Slezská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.