Prague 1, very spacious apartment 3+1 for sale, completely renovated, Josefov, Brehova street.
We offer for sale this 3+1 apartment after complete reconstruction, which is situated on the second floor of the brick Art Nouveau building with a lift. View of Parizska Street and U Stareho hrbitova Street. The apartment is provided by security system, modern and luxuriously furnished. Interior design by studio Design Dolnic. The apartment consists of two separate bedrooms, kitchen with dining room, living room, dressing room, two bathrooms and a hall. Bathroom equipment is part of the apartment, as well as a kitchen, equipped with all appliances. It is possible also leave all the furniture. Gas heating boiler. On the floors are parquetes and tiles. In the courtyard of the house is beautiful, well kept park. As owner of this apartment you get a percentage of the income from the commercial spaces. The place has all amenities, public transport – metro Old Town, a tram stop is also just a few minutes walk.
19 850 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price, including commission and legal service price is negotiable|
|Address||Břehová, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||130,80 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.