Prague, furnished apartment for rent 1+kk (26 m²), Štítného street, Zizkov, parking
Long term rental apartments, a newly formed body apartment building in 2008 (original 1885). The apartment is made to a high standard meeting the requirements of modern living. The equipment includes a built-in kitchen with stove, fridge. The hall built in wardrobe. Bathroom with bath and shower retractable screen, el.boiler, electric heaters. On the floor in the bathroom, and PVC. background tiles. The apartment is partially furnished (can be left by agreement). After reconstruction are also areas of apartment house, where he installed a new elevator. The house is cleaned daily. In a quiet part near the center of the green roof of the court building – sun „beaches“ 7×3 with pool, 6 m depth of 1.6 m with counter available for tenants. Possibility to rent parking space in the yard, double garage and an area of 30 m2 (10.8×2.8 m). The location is easily accessible by public transport.
8 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1500 utilities|
|Address||Štítného, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||26 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.