Prague, unfurnished apartment to rent 2 + kk (45m²), Štítného street, Zizkov, parking
Long-term lease renovated apartment 2 + kk in the 1st floor with ob brick building with an elevator. These are 2 separate rooms, larger 25 square meters floor has a large sleeping area, situated less into the yard (south) and a hall with a kitchenette. The apartment is a kitchen with stove and refrigerator. Bathroom with shower, samomat. WC, parquet floors and bathrooms. dlažba.byt device can furnish furniture. Heating: electric heating, water heating – electric. boiler. Possibility to rent parking space in the yard, double garage or rent 30 square meters, width 2.75 m, length 10.80 m. The house is cleaned daily. In a quiet part near the center of the green sun „beaches“ in the house and courtyard with a swimming pool on the roof. After reconstruction are also areas of apartment house, where he installed a new elevator.
10 200 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 utilities + possible parking space|
|Address||Štítného, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.