Prague, beautiful, fully furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent, V.P. Čkalova street, 52 m², Prague 6, after reconstruction
We would like to offer for short-term lease this spacious, fully furnished apartment 2 + kk, which is situated on the ground floor of an apartment house in Prague 6, V.P. Čkalova street. The apartment consists of living room, one bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen consists of built-in kitchen with electric. appliances – ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave oven, kettle, hood and dishwasher. The living room features a wall of TV, TV, sofa, coffee and dining table. Bedroom has two single beds and wardrobe. Gas heating boiler with temperature control and hot water. The lease is UPC cabel TV and the Internet. All civic amenities, there are supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, pharmacies, schools, etc. Metro station within a reasonable distance – 3 minutes walk. Good connections to the city center (metro Dejvicka).
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||utilities and UPC included in the price|
|Address||V. P. Čkalova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.