Reconstructed 1+1 flat in a block house on the Slavs, 40 m², balcony, near the park
Rent sunny and clean apartment 1 +1 in the Slavic people. The apartment is located in the 5th floor of reconstructed brick house (a new elevator, facade, insulation, windows) near the terminal tram No.1. The apartment is available partly furnished, has a nice wooden kitchen unit, gas stove, small refrigerator and a dining table with chairs. Remain in the room 2 beds, sofa and a few boxes. The renovated bathroom has a shower and toilet. The floor covering and tile floors, central heating. The apartment also has a nice balcony with French windows overlooking the courtyard with gardens. The apartment has plenty of natural light and peace. The domus nahcází all amenities and excellent transport accessibility (tram, trolley, bus). Nice surroundings with walks and sports activities in the park damage. Recommended.
5 000 CZKper month
|Address||nám. M. Horákové, Plzeň|
|Usable area||40 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.