Unique sunny apartment 3+1 (135 m²) after the reconstruction in the city center for sale, Spálená - New Town - Prague 1
Looking for a beautiful apartment in the heart of the city but in a quiet and unique area in the city center? Just for you, we offer 3+1 (135 m²) in Spálená Street – New Town Prague 1, just steps from the Národní Třída or Wenceslas Square. The whole apartment is very sunny, located on the 2nd floor with no elevator. The apartment was fully renovated last year. The spacious hall, which can also be used as a winter garden, you enter into the modern kitchen with space for dining, living room and beautiful bathroom. Another room can be accessed from the kitchen or other room which is use as cloak room. The apartment is very suitable as an investment or as a headquarters. Highly recommended tour.
|tramway||in the street|
9 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including legal services and all taxes|
|Address||Spálená, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.