Apartment for rent 3+1, partly furnished, parking, 90 m², Prague 3, Pribyslavska street,8 minutes from Wenceslas Square
We offer apartment for rent 3 +1, partly furnished, 90 m2, Prague 3, Pribyslavska street. The apartment consists of living room, 2 separate bedrooms and kitchen. Toilet and bathroom separately. Another shower is located in a separate room. The second toilet is located in a separate room. The apartment includes a cellar. Bedrooms are furnished: double bed, wardrobe, closet and bedside tables with lamps. In the living room is sofa, coffee table, armchairs, TV and DVD player with sound system. The kitchen is equipped: dining table, chairs, fridge, freezer, kettle, ceramic hob with oven and hood. Near the apartment is a tram stop Husinecka, you use to get to the metro station „C“ Hlavni Nadrazi. The apartment is a very close to the centre of Prague. Near the apartment are situated a park Riegrovy sady, Prague's main train station and bus station Florenc.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1700,- CZK house service fee + 3000,- CZK electricity and gas|
|Address||Přibyslavská, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, partly furnished 2 + 1, 70m², balcony, cellar, storage, Žerotínova street, Žižkov, NO ROOMMATES
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.